With a focus on love, friendship, and gifts, Valentine’s Day is the perfect time of year to strengthen your relationships with clients. Continually connecting with your sphere strengthens existing relationships and lays the foundation for new ones, so use February’s status as the ‘Month of Love’ to show some love to your clients.
Keep In Mind
As you wish your sphere a happy Valentine’s Day, your goal should be just that: checking in and sending warm holiday thoughts. Don’t lead with business talk or expect something in return immediately. Strong relationships are built from a place of caring and friendship.
Ready to celebrate love? To get you started, we’ve come up with five mailer templates, five social media prompts, and five engagement ideas.
Mailer Templates: Write!
A classic way of showing someone you’re thinking about them is to send a Valentine’s Day card. Consider including the personal touch of a handwritten note to show your clients how much they are valued.
- General greeting – Wishing you a happy Valentine’s Day! I wanted to express my gratitude, and thank you for allowing me to be your trusted agent. Hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day with those most important to you.
- When you helped them buy a home – Congratulations on closing on your new property. I’m so happy to have been able to help you find a home you love. Wishing you a Valentine’s Day filled with love in your new home, and many happy memories to come!
- Potential client outreach – Hello, neighbor! Wishing you a fantastic Valentine’s Day alongside those who matter most. And, if you are looking for a new property to fall in love with this season, know that I am available to help with all your buying and selling needs.
- Potential client outreach – May your Valentine’s Day be filled with warm, fuzzy feelings alongside those who make your heart smile! Have a crush on a new property? I would love to work with you to make your dreams a reality. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell, I look forward to connecting.
- To highlight a partner vendor – Wishing you a happy Valentine’s Day! In the spirit of the holiday, here are [insert number] exciting [deals/services] available from some of the people and companies I’ve been crushing on lately. [Insert list]
Social Media Prompts: Post!
Reaching out on social media is a great way to casually wish your audience a happy Valentine’s Day. For Keller Williams agents, Designs within Command is a quick way to create engaging holiday assets. Leverage the Valentine’s Day graphic provided or create your own.
Pair the image with a creative and caring caption, and you’re ready to share.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I love what I do thanks to people like you. Thank you for allowing me to be your trusted agent. Hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Whether you’re going out for a romantic meal, celebrating with friends, or having a relaxing night in, I hope you are able to enjoy this holiday with the people you love most.
- Crushing on a new property? Let’s work together to make your dreams a reality this Valentine’s Day.
- No matter your Valentine’s Day traditions, now is the time to let those you love know how much they mean to you. Wishing you a day filled with joy and love.
- Valentine’s Day is all about love, so I’m sending some of mine to you. Thanks for allowing me to be your trusted agent. Hope you have a day as wonderful as you are.
P.S. Looking to enhance your social media profiles all month long? Check out the February social media calendar.
Miscellaneous Prompts: Engage!
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with extra special events, giveaways, and activities.
- Hold a social media contest – Encourage your clients to share their favorite thing about their home and give away a romantic dinner reservation or at-home spa kit to a randomly selected winner.
- Highlight local charities – Send out a newsletter highlighting a few local charities and encourage your contacts to share the love this Valentine’s Day.
- Host a baking class – Valentine’s Day wouldn’t be complete without sugary treats. Bake a themed dessert with your sphere and take the opportunity to talk 1:1 with your clients. If your audience would feel more comfortable, take the class online and make it a virtual event.
- Create a scavenger hunt – Hide Valentine’s Day-themed prizes around your town, and encourage your sphere to participate in the hunt. This is sure to be a family favorite.
- Deliver Valentines – Take a page from elementary school and create valentines to drop off to your contacts.
Ready to start connecting with clients this Valentine’s Day? Make these prompts your own and show your sphere the love and gratitude you have for them.