Do you know a recently-licensed real estate agent who is crushing it in real estate? Could that agent be you? If so, then you will be pleased to hear that Real Estate Express, along with the Colibri Real Estate family of brands, has announced the inaugural Rookie of the Year award celebrating new agents who have excelled in real estate.
This award, which recognizes new agents for their accomplishments in 2021, will help the winning agent become nationally recognized as a rising star in the real estate industry.
Here are some details for entry:
- Nominees must have received their license no earlier than Jan. 1, 2020.
- Nominations can be made by any member of the real estate industry (agents, brokers, MLS and association executives, coaches and service providers, etc.)
- You can nominate multiple people.
- Nominations will be judged on 2021 sales volume and transaction data, level of investment in professional education, technology prowess, and community involvement.
- Nominees do NOT need to have taken their pre-licensing courses with Real Estate Express or any of the Colibri Real Estate family of brands.
- The deadline for nominations is June 27th, 2022 so nominate your Rookie of the Year today!
The winner will be revealed and awarded during RISMedia’s Power Broker Reception & Dinner on November 11 in Orlando, Florida, at the annual REALTORSⓇ Conference & Expo. Both the agent and managing broker must be present at the event to receive the award.
In addition to bragging rights, the winner will also have a feature article in the December print issue of RISMedia’s Real Estate magazine.
Have questions? Visit our FAQ section here.
Nominate your Rookie of the Year here!
The post New Rookie of the Year Award Spotlights New Agent Excellence appeared first on Real Estate Express.